activemq-users mailing list archives

From jpoloney <jpolo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ broker randomly dying
Date Wed, 25 Jun 2008 05:50:17 GMT

qrtt1 wrote:

> consider that how many connections to your broker is reasonable?
> some situations are many connections not closed, and the broker can not
> accept any new connection.

Actually this is the same problem as this thread:
https://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/AMQ-1739 . When I saw the open
file connections start to go up, I did some further investigating and found
I had a ton of CLOSE_WAIT sockets. I made the change to set closeAsync=false
in my activemq.xml and so far so good.

I'm curious if this is a known bug (or feature depending on how you look at
it) with release 5.1.0. Has any one else ran into this problem? Are there
any other known solutions out for it?

-- Joel