activemq-users mailing list archives

From Mark P Ashworth <i...@connext.co.za>
Subject AMQ-1712: The subscription does not exist
Date Tue, 24 Jun 2008 07:55:18 GMT

Good Day,

We have received this error in production with ActiveMQ 4.0.1 and we are
considering upgrading to 5.2.0 so that this issue can be resolved but we
first want to make sure that it is resolved by writing a unit or integration
test to verify this. Short of killing the process as the correct time, is
there a way that this error can be reproduced?

I just need some pointers and afterwards post the results on this forum.

Regards,
Mark P Ashworth