activemq-users mailing list archives

From MeauxToo <me...@cockamamy.net>
Subject Store and Forward Configuration
Date Thu, 19 Jun 2008 20:09:45 GMT

I attempting to configure a store and forward network between two ActiveMQ
5.1.0 instances.  I have been able to send a message to the queue
(vms.camera.status) on the producer (vms) and see it arrive in the
vms.camera.status queue of consumer (camerasrv).  However, the message is
not removed from the vms.camera.status queue on the producer (vms).  I am
sending messages and checking the contents of the queues in both instances
through the administrative web interface.

Am I correct in my understanding that a message should only appear in one
ActiveMQ instance at time in a store and forward network?  I have attached
the producer and consumer activemq.xml configuration files.  Also, I am
running the producer on CentOS 4.6/Sun JRE 1.5.0_14 and the consumer on Mac
OS X 10.5.3/Apple JRE 1.5.0_13.

Thank you for your assistance,
-John

http://www.nabble.com/file/p18017105/producer-activemq.xml