activemq-users mailing list archives

From joemo <joseph.mo...@credit-suisse.com>
Subject How to configure keystore/trusted stores with Weblogic
Date Thu, 19 Jun 2008 12:58:31 GMT

We have just started to use ActiveMQ 5 with Weblogic.  We are not using
Spring, but we want to be able to tell ActiveMQ connections which keystores
to use.  We are currently setting the environment variables when starting
Weblogic, but we know we will have a security issue because we have to put
the keystore password in our startup script.

I have found the ActiveMQSSLConnectionFactory and see that there is a setter
for setting KeyManagers.  How can we take advantage of this feature?  I
assume the Spring configuration support for seting keystores uses this
somehow.

Thanks.