activemq-users mailing list archives

From Manish1985 <praman...@gmail.com>
Subject Can we remove any message once consumer has acknowledge
Date Thu, 19 Jun 2008 12:37:48 GMT

Hi,

I am trying with  master/slave implementation.
Here,in my case, suppose master goes down then slave takes over.
suppose master has sent 20 messages in queue 'test' and
receiver  has received 10 messages and master goes down so in this case
according master/slave conf.
it will allow slave to act as a master but reciever will get 10 already sent
messages again means it
redelivers all messages from 1 to 10 instead of 11 to 20 .

Is there any way like configuration parameter for activemq which will
replicate the state of the master into
slave.

So that i can be sure that slave will deliever only undelievered messages.

Thanx in advance.

Regards,
Manish