activemq-users mailing list archives

From michaellear <>
Subject Producer Stops Sending messages
Date Wed, 18 Jun 2008 09:38:58 GMT

   I wonder if some maybe able to help in some problems we are having when
sending messages to our Broker. I'm new to activemq and as a company we are
looking at introducing it. We are using

unbuntu version 2.6.24
ActiveMQ 5.1
Java 1.6
spring 2.5

I have a spring application that connects to a database and reads 60,000
rows as each row is processed I create a message using springs
jmsTemplate.send with  a MessageCreator creating a MapMessage. This all
works fine for about 5000 messages and then the producer just stops. I've
got DEBUg on and it just stops after ActiveMQSession.send. I changed the
connection string to include wireFormat.maxInactivityDuration=0 but this
doesn't make any difference except that when this isn't set the DEBUG
InactivityMonitor outputs messages. Any help would be greatly appreciated.