activemq-users mailing list archives

From Gul <s...@i2cinc.com>
Subject Re: AJAX Client Reconnect
Date Fri, 13 Jun 2008 06:00:08 GMT

hi Dan!!

i am using your latest updated amq.js file with cook's prototype file and
eliminate the amq_prototype_adapter.js.. the problem is that when i want to
call AjaxServlet with the following code

Ajax.Request(uri, { method: 'post', postBody: body, onSuccess:
org.activemq.Amq.endBatch});

then the AjaxServlet does not get called? Could u plz tell me any solution?

Thanks