activemq-users mailing list archives

From Kosta <gklyuz...@yahoo.com>
Subject Tervela vs ActiveMQ + appropriate Network Infrastructure
Date Thu, 12 Jun 2008 15:53:43 GMT

My friend mentioned about Tervela a while ago.
Coming from the Java world and having been exposed to JMS implementations
like Tibco EMS, Websphere MQ, ect this came as a surprise to me and I would
like to know how messaging solutions based on ActiveMQ (Plus appropriate
Network Infrastructure) could compete with Tervela’s messaging solution
which runs on the hardware(Network Level 1-3).