activemq-users mailing list archives

From dolphin_cheng <xiaoting...@163.com>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ Message Broker shut down without Exception
Date Wed, 11 Jun 2008 11:35:30 GMT

  Yes, there is nothing in the logs from Activemq to indicate why it failed.
In the logs from our project there is only exception "Could not connect to
broker URL: tcp://159.226.2.169:61616?wireFormat.
maxInactivityDuration=0. Reason: java.net.ConnectException: Connection
refused".
   I paste the content of start.out of AMQ:
 ACTIVEMQ_HOME: /home/agrid/activemq
INFO  BrokerService                  - ActiveMQ 4.1.0-incubator JMS Message
Broker (localhost) is starting
INFO  BrokerService                  - For help or more information please
see: http://incubator.apache.org/activemq/
INFO  ManagementContext              - JMX consoles can connect to
service:jmx:rmi:///jndi/rmi://localhost:1099/jmxrmi
INFO  JDBCPersistenceAdapter         - Database driver recognized:
[apache_derby_embedded_jdbc_driver]
INFO  DefaultDatabaseLocker          - Attempting to acquire the exclusive
lock to become the Master broker
INFO  DefaultDatabaseLocker          - Becoming the master on dataSource:
org.apache.derby.jdbc.EmbeddedDataSource@19a8416
INFO  JournalPersistenceAdapter      - Journal Recovery Started from: Active
Journal: using 5 x 20.0 Megs at: /home/agrid/activemq/activemq-data/journal
INFO  JournalPersistenceAdapter      - Journal Recovered: 19 message(s) in
transactions recovered.
INFO  TransportServerThreadSupport   - Listening for connections at:
tcp://condor.sdg.ac.cn:61616?wireFormat.maxInactivityDuration=0
INFO  TransportConnector             - Connector openwire Started
INFO  TransportServerThreadSupport   - Listening for connections at:
ssl://condor.sdg.ac.cn:61617
INFO  TransportConnector             - Connector ssl Started
INFO  TransportServerThreadSupport   - Listening for connections at:
stomp://condor.sdg.ac.cn:61613
INFO  TransportConnector             - Connector stomp Started
INFO  NetworkConnector               - Network Connector default-nc Started
INFO  BrokerService                  - ActiveMQ JMS Message Broker
(localhost, ID:condor.sdg.ac.cn-38555-1213168854805-1:0) started
INFO  BrokerService                  - ActiveMQ Message Broker (localhost,
ID:condor.sdg.ac.cn-38555-1213168854805-1:0) is shutting down
INFO  NetworkConnector               - Network Connector default-nc Stopped
INFO  TransportConnector             - Connector openwire Stopped
INFO  TransportConnector             - Connector ssl Stopped
INFO  TransportConnector             - Connector stomp Stopped
INFO  BrokerService                  - ActiveMQ JMS Message Broker
(localhost, ID:condor.sdg.ac.cn-38555-1213168854805-1:0) stopped