activemq-users mailing list archives

From espinraf <rafael.esp...@tietoenator.com>
Subject COMPILING OpenWire C on Linux
Date Wed, 11 Jun 2008 09:37:27 GMT

Hi,

has any body compiled OpenWIre C on Linux and use it with ActiveMQ 5.1.0 ?

I 've compiled it but when I try to run the example main.c I get allways the
error:

Connecting......Could not connect: Cannot allocate memory (12)

I have debugged the code and it seems that when the application is trying to
connect to ActiveMQ, ActiveMQ return a unknown OW type : 97

therefore in the function ow_DataStructure *ow_create_object(ow_byte type,
apr_pool_t *pool), the application return 0.

I need help to solve this problem

Thanks in advance

/Rafael