activemq-users mailing list archives

From goldi <gold...@freenet.de>
Subject NetworkConnector stops Sending!
Date Wed, 11 Jun 2008 09:01:22 GMT

Hy,

I'm using NetworkConnector to transfer Messages from one Broker to another.
Everything works fine but it happens with ActiveMQ 4.1 and also ActiveMQ 5.1
that the NetworkConnector stops working. Here is my configuration that I
used in 4.1 and also in 5.1:

<networkConnectors>
			<networkConnector uri="static://(${activemq.remoteURL})"
dynamicOnly="true" networkTTL="2">
				<dynamicallyIncludedDestinations>
					<queue physicalName="Queue1"/>
					<queue physicalName="Queue2"/>
				</dynamicallyIncludedDestinations>
			</networkConnector>
		</networkConnectors>

This NetworkConnector is running in JBoss 4.2.1 and connects to
ESB-Servicemix running with ActiveMQ4.1. Following there is a picture from
the JBoss J-Console. 72003 Message were transfered, after that there is no
consumer anymore and no message are transfered anymore.

http://www.nabble.com/file/p17773159/NetWorkConnector.jpg

Greets Goldi