activemq-users mailing list archives

From Michael Franz <MFr...@FFTW.COM>
Subject lastImageSubscriptionRecoveryPolicy and consumer.retroactive
Date Tue, 10 Jun 2008 20:29:00 GMT

Hi,

I am using ActiveMQ 5.1.0 with the default configuration (pretty much) this
defaults to having lastImageSubscriptionRecoveryPolicy for FOO.* (changed to
MarketData.*).  When I subscribe to a specific topic using
consumer.retroactive=true for my topic I am receiving more than the last
message published.  Is there something else I need to do to get only the
last message for that topic?

I am testing with a recent version of Apache.NMS and using the ActiveMQ
4.1.1 for the clients.

Thanks

Michael

http://www.nabble.com/file/p17763994/activemq.xml activemq.xml