activemq-users mailing list archives

From co <craigomid...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Identifying subscriber and publisher with their IP address
Date Tue, 10 Jun 2008 16:42:48 GMT

Any other feedback would be aprpeciated.  Please be specific in terms of what
service to override.  The transport service would provide me with the IP
address, but does not give me a profile of the client (such as whether it is
a subscriber, publisher, or broker).  I could intercept the messages, but
this would be more of a hack.  There must be a better way of doing this and
a specific service to intercept or a class to override.