activemq-users mailing list archives

From "pleaseHelpMe:o)" <jason.m.brews...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Networking help, not working for me....
Date Tue, 10 Jun 2008 02:58:14 GMT

I tried this but no luck, is it the way my client connects to broker1, then
if broker1 dies, the client disconnects?

<networkConnector name="jason cluster"
uri="static://(tcp://localhost:61617,tcp://localhost:61618)" failover="true"
dynamicOnly="true" networkTTL="3"/>

Should this mean that if broker1 dies, broker2 takes over, so if the client
is connected to broker1, he auto connects over to broker2, thus the client
stays connected?

I have been searching for an example of how to do this, but no luck, can
somebody tell me if my logic is good or bad, and where I can find an example
of doing what I am trying to do?  Surely it can't be this hard to setup to
work properly, so I must have something configured wrong, and don't know
what it is?

JB