activemq-users mailing list archives

From rachke1 <gsz.kl...@gmail.com>
Subject ActiveMQ intro
Date Mon, 09 Jun 2008 05:58:39 GMT

Hi:

New to JMS.
I have an application that will need a Messaging Middleware application, in
the meanwhile I am just using a servlet which is very simple.
I understand and have read the J2EE tutorial on JAVA JMS.
Is there an introduction to ActiveMQ, or similar software,
What is the added functionality that it provides, besides using just native
JMS?
How do I compare it to other products and their functionalities.
What do companies that offer software that they describe as M2M give me more
than a product like ACTIVEMQ.
Lots of questions.
Please give me some links or bibliography so I could keep on reading
Thank you.