activemq-users mailing list archives

From JigarP <jigar.prajap...@gmail.com>
Subject Regarding STOMP Maximum connection with Activemq
Date Mon, 09 Jun 2008 03:39:23 GMT

Hi,

   I am doing load testing of my STOMP client(Java) and it creates maximum
of the 2200 stomp listener to activemq and then it gives error.

Exception in thread "ActiveMQ Transport Server: stomp://jigar:61613"
java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: unable to create new native thread
        at java.lang.Thread.start0(Native Method)
        at java.lang.Thread.start(Thread.java:574)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportThreadSupport.doStart(TransportThreadSupport.java:44)

        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransport.doStart(TcpTransport.java:304)
        at
org.apache.activemq.util.ServiceSupport.start(ServiceSupport.java:49)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportFilter.start(TransportFilter.java:54)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportFilter.start(TransportFilter.java:54)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportFilter.start(TransportFilter.java:54)
        at
org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnection.start(TransportConnection.java:816)
        at
org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnector$1.onAccept(TransportConnector.java:148)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransportServer.run(TcpTransportServer.java:167)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)

can anybody tell that how can we do load balancing in Activemq or which kind
of clustering should i do to make sure that when maximum number of
connections are reached to activemq then it should redirect request to other
activemq.

Regards,
Jigar