activemq-users mailing list archives

From cschaum <christian.sch...@solquest.de>
Subject Re: Connect from SAP XI/PI
Date Thu, 05 Jun 2008 07:28:45 GMT

cschaum wrote:

> Hi,
>
> i try to connect to activemq from SAP XI/PI.
> Do you have some ideas? I try to use the generic driver, do someone know
> the correct parameters?

I have it:

1. Create a sda file with the relevant jar-Files (Note: You must delete the
javax.jms files in the jars)
2. Deploy the sda file
3. Use the generic parameters:

JMS.QueueConnectionFactoryImpl.classname =
org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnectionFactory
JMS.QueueConnectionFactoryImpl.constructor = java.lang.String
tcp://<IP>:<PORT>
JMS.QueueImpl.classname = org.apache.activemq.command.ActiveMQQueue
JMS.QueueImpl.constructor = java.lang.String <QUEUENAME>