activemq-users mailing list archives

From kloh <>
Subject Re: Closing a consumer create more messages than sent
Date Tue, 03 Jun 2008 09:41:38 GMT

Hi Marco,

Marco Buss wrote:
> what acknoledge mode did you use? Session.AUTO_ACKNOWLEDGE?
> try to use Session.CLIENT_ACKNOWLEDGE an then send the ACK manualy.
we use transactional sessions, so no (??) acknowledge mode is used.

Marco Buss wrote:
> I`t would be fine if you can provide a junit-test for the Problem.
I attached some classes with the activemq-5.1-jar and our
activemq-configuration file:
You have to change the url of the messagebroker in the ''-file.
Maybe you can play a bit with the values in the same file. The JUnit is in
the 'MainTest'-class.

I appreciate your effort.