activemq-users mailing list archives

From kloh <kevin.lohm...@d-velop.de>
Subject Re: Closing a consumer create more messages than sent
Date Tue, 03 Jun 2008 09:41:38 GMT

Hi Marco,

Marco Buss wrote:

> what acknoledge mode did you use? Session.AUTO_ACKNOWLEDGE?
> try to use Session.CLIENT_ACKNOWLEDGE an then send the ACK manualy.

we use transactional sessions, so no (??) acknowledge mode is used.

Marco Buss wrote:

> I`t would be fine if you can provide a junit-test for the Problem.

I attached some classes with the activemq-5.1-jar and our
activemq-configuration file:  http://www.nabble.com/file/p17619600/JUnit.zip
JUnit.zip
You have to change the url of the messagebroker in the 'config.java'-file.
Maybe you can play a bit with the values in the same file. The JUnit is in
the 'MainTest'-class.

I appreciate your effort.

Kevin