activemq-users mailing list archives

From henry human <henry_hu...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: implement publish-subscriber with activemq
Date Thu, 29 May 2008 20:40:17 GMT
please correct me if i am wrong, i should create the
publisher and subscribe my clients to the
publisher????
? I thought the activemq does support publishing and
subscribing out of the box????
It will be very helpful  if you have a link where i
can read a sample!
Thanks

http://activemq.apache.org/how-do-i-create-new-destinations.html