activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Aaron Mulder" <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: Master/Slave Problem with v5.1.0
Date Sat, 17 May 2008 01:39:30 GMT
On Fri, May 16, 2008 at 9:29 PM, Bruce Snyder <bruce.snyder@gmail.com> wrote:
> What type of master/slave are you using? Also, have you tried clearing
> the data directory from each broker and starting fresh to see if the
> problem manifests itself again?

"Pure" master/slave, and yes I whacked the data directories before
every run, so the problems are when starting from empty data dirs.
It's a pretty vanilla config based on the default activemq.xml -- I
just disabled some stuff (jetty/camel/etc.), changed ports/data
dir/broker name, bumped memory to 50MB/queue and 200MB overall, and
added the masterConnector clause to the slave config file.

I notice the error said something about async, and I wonder if I
can/should set the master/slave connection to be sync somehow?  But I
didn't really see much by way of configuration options for the
master/slave connection.

Thanks,
       Aaron