activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Jim Gomes" <e.se...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to browse queues from .Net client?
Date Thu, 29 May 2008 23:28:36 GMT
Currently it is not possible to browse the queues using NMS.  It is a
client level interface.  Personally, I would love to have the ability
to browse queues and other admin stuff from .NET.  What we need is the
equivalent of JMX... Call it NMX. :)

This should be entered in Jira so it doesn't get lost.