activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Jim Gomes" <e.se...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: NMS ActiveMQ "Dead Lock" on Produce / Consume
Date Sat, 10 May 2008 04:42:19 GMT
Hello,

The NMS client ahould work in general.  Do you have any specific code
samples that can demonstrate this problem.  I have written my own test
code that will send 1 million messages. I then change the test to
either wait for all 1 million messages to be sent before begining to
consume them, or else consume them actively while they are being
produced.