activemq-users mailing list archives

From Filip Hanik - Dev Lists <devli...@hanik.com>
Subject Re: Building a distribution
Date Fri, 16 May 2008 17:48:29 GMT
excellent, that's exactly what I needed to hear :)

C:\development\activeMQ\trunk\assembly\target>ls
apache-activemq-5.2-SNAPSHOT-bin.tar.gz  archive-tmp
apache-activemq-5.2-SNAPSHOT-bin.zip     classes
apache-activemq-5.2-SNAPSHOT-src.tar.gz  dependency-maven-plugin-markers
apache-activemq-5.2-SNAPSHOT-src.zip     maven-shared-archive-resources

Filip