activemq-users mailing list archives

From Filip Hanik - Dev Lists <devli...@hanik.com>
Subject Re: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: unable to create new native thread on AMQ 5.0
Date Mon, 12 May 2008 20:38:40 GMT
I'm talking about the mem settings for the JVM that gets the OOME

in the settings below, I would remove the -Xmn flag, and let the JVM
size the new generation itself
Also, lower -Xmx800m, and if there is a heap space OOME problem, that
will occur before the "unable to create new native thread", if you still
get the "unable to create...." then there could be a thread leak, do a
thread dump, so that we can see how many threads are created on your system

Filip