activemq-users mailing list archives

From Brad Clements <...@murkworks.com>
Subject Does MessageServlet do any http authentication?
Date Tue, 06 May 2008 14:45:56 GMT
Hi,

I have looked at MessageServlet, MesageServletSupport and WebClient and
I can't figure out if MessageServlet (or AjaxServlet) do any kind of
http authentication.

I suppose the web server could be configured to require authentication
(but I don't know how to do that).. But even then, I need to restrict
which set of queues can be  posted to or consumed based on  http
authentication.

My Java foo is low, so its possible that http authentication and
vectoring through an authorization map is already handled, but I don't
see it.

Anyone know for sure?

Thanks

--