activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Dejan Bosanac" <de...@nighttale.net>
Subject Re: Embedded Brokers + Web Console
Date Mon, 26 May 2008 09:32:44 GMT
Hi,

yes you can.

Basically you need to include webapps/admin folder somewhere in your app and
run embedded Jetty, e.g.

  <jetty xmlns="http://mortbay.com/schemas/jetty/1.0">
    <connectors>
      <nioConnector port="8161" />
    </connectors>

    <handlers>
      <webAppContext contextPath="/admin"
resourceBase="${activemq.base}/webapps/admin" logUrlOnStart="true" />
    </handlers>
  </jetty>

You can find more detailed explanation in this article:
http://www.nighttale.net/onjava/integrating-activemq-web-console.html

--
Dejan Bosanac
www.scriptinginjava.net