activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Mittler, Nathan" <>
Subject RE: Sending Stream from C++
Date Wed, 21 May 2008 20:57:17 GMT
Unfortunately, the Stream messages are not currently supported in the
C++ client.  I think your best bet would be to break the stream into
smaller messages and reassemble, as you suggested.

It might help to use a Camel Aggregator
( in the broker, which
could listen to the small messages coming in from the C++ client and
assemble them into Stream message for publication to the Java clients.