activemq-users mailing list archives

From jaya_srini <jya_sr...@Hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Wire format negotiation timeout
Date Fri, 30 May 2008 20:53:39 GMT

Thanks Joe!

No. we only see this if I send higher than certain number of requests (after
about 1000 - 2000 concurrent requests)

Couple of questions...

What could be some possible causes of the negitiation not being established?

Also, Is there a way to set this timeout parameter from the Connection URI
i.e one of the wireformat.* options?