activemq-users mailing list archives

From ProInd <>
Subject SlowConsumerHandling - Spooling to Disk
Date Wed, 28 May 2008 21:53:20 GMT

I am using the activeMQ 5.1 . Can any one please provide the URL or any kind
of piece of info which can help me in configuring the slowconsumerHandling -
Spooling to disk.
I did read about the slow consumer handling from the following link.

But I didn't find info related to configuring the Spooling to Disk(WITH OUT
I would like to know whether the current release will support the feature or
is it targeted for the future releases. If it is available in the current
release can any one please guide me with the config

Thanks in Advance