activemq-users mailing list archives

From samadhi <wain...@gmail.com>
Subject problem with using openwire-cpp consumer
Date Wed, 28 May 2008 09:04:31 GMT

I write a consumer and a producer to test the use of activemq.
I use the consumer to receive messages asynchronously, if I first run the
consumer and then run the
producer, it works well, all messages are successfully sent and received.
But, if I first run the producer then run the consumer, that is to make the
consumer to receive
messages already in queue,
I keep geting the following error:
======================
ERROR: Received a broker exception: Unmarshal failed; unknown data structure
type 222, at src/main/cpp/activemq/protocol/openwire/OpenWireMarshaller.cpp
line 711
Exiting read loop due to exception: Unmarshal failed; unknown data structure
type 222, at src/main/cpp/activemq/protocol/openwire/OpenWireMarshaller.cpp
line 711
======================

why? Is there any misuse of the activemq or openwire-cpp ?

apreciate your response!

env:
Redhat Linux 2.4.21-47.ELsmp
apache-activemq-5.0.0
openwire-cpp(current)

attached please find my consumer and producer codes

http://www.nabble.com/file/p17508170/Consumer.cpp Consumer.cpp
http://www.nabble.com/file/p17508170/Consumer.hpp Consumer.hpp
http://www.nabble.com/file/p17508170/Producer.cpp Producer.cpp
http://www.nabble.com/file/p17508170/Producer.hpp Producer.hpp