activemq-users mailing list archives

From jcarreira <jcarre...@gmail.com>
Subject Message Groups: Not working with Mule 2.0.1 feeding AMQ 5.1
Date Tue, 27 May 2008 15:27:31 GMT

I was trying to use Mule 2.0.1 to read a directory and feed the file contents
into an AMQ 5.1 Queue. The issue is that I need to handle files with the
same first part of the file name (before the extension) serially so as to
not have race conditions and optimistic concurrency exceptions. Therefore I
built a special Transformer to transform the Object I built from the file
into a JMS message which sets the JMSXGroupID property. When running all in
one process, I see it finding the groupID and looking up the consumer, but
when I run it on 3 processes (feeder, AMQ, and processor) the messages are
getting read by different consumers / Threads and I get concurrent
modification exceptions.

Anyone have any idea why it might be doing that or how to fix it?