activemq-users mailing list archives

From ttmdev <joe.fernan...@ttmsolutions.com>
Subject Re: HTTPS in general not working between brokers?
Date Tue, 27 May 2008 01:51:32 GMT

I reopened AMQ-1098 and submitted a patch. HttpsTransportFactory is not
overriding HttpTransportFactory's doBind(URI location) method; therefore,
HttpTransportFactory's doBind(URI location) is referenced instead and thus
you end up using a HttpTransportServer instead of HttpsTransportServer
object.

Joe