activemq-users mailing list archives

From janylj <>
Subject Problem of durable subscribers not receiving messages in a multicast network with dynamicOnly attribute
Date Fri, 23 May 2008 18:42:10 GMT

I have three brokers multicast network. And the configuration for every
broker is:

      	    <networkConnector uri="multicast://"

Then I have one producer to a topic and a durable subscriber registered on
this topic. I am using Activemq Maven performance test. The results I got is
that the producer is fine but the durable subscriber didn't receive any
Average Client Throughput: clientName=JmsProducer0, value=661.5041666666667
Average Client Throughput: clientName=JmsConsumer0, value=0.0

If I have  dynamicOnly="false", the durable subscriber could receive message
fine. Also when having  dynamicOnly="true", queue consumer and regular topic
subscriber are also fine. The problem only happens to  dynamicOnly="true"
and durable subscriber combination. Please advise.

Thank you very much.