activemq-users mailing list archives

From Kumar Ravella <rykum...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ In Jboss - Two Brokers Getting Created when using VM Protocol
Date Fri, 23 May 2008 06:51:08 GMT

Hi ,,

When i searched archives the suggested solution is to use the same name for
VM and Broker name in broker-config.xml ..

If i use BrokerName as the logical name as same i get this error...

javax.management.InstanceAlreadyExistsException:
org.apache.activemq:BrokerName=broker1,Type=Broker alre
ady registered.

Any advice ?

Thanks
Kumar

Kumar Ravella wrote:

> Hi All ,
>
> There are two Brokers Getting Created while trying to use both VM and TCP
> Protocols..
>
> I deployed ActiveMQ inside JBoss. - activemq-ra.rar.
>
> In my Brokre-Config i have made these setting for My Broker.
>
> Named it as Broker1 .
> Persistence set to false.
> And in transport Connector i have added both
> tcp://localhost:61616
> &
> vm://myvmbroker
>
> But only when i try to use these two URL's in my code . It is creating two
> brokers . Broker1 and myvmbroker
>
> Is this a normal Behavior .. ? Can't i make both connections running in
> single Broker ?
>

> Thanks
> Kumar Ravella

-----