activemq-users mailing list archives

From Kumar Ravella <rykum...@gmail.com>
Subject ActiveMQ In Jboss - Two Brokers Getting Created when using VM Protocol
Date Fri, 23 May 2008 05:55:44 GMT

Hi All ,

There are two Brokers Getting Created while trying to use both VM and TCP
Protocols..

I deployed ActiveMQ inside JBoss. - activemq-ra.rar.

In my Brokre-Config i have made these setting for My Broker.

Named it as Broker1 .
Persistence set to false.
And in transport Connector i have added both
tcp://localhost:61616
&
vm://myvmbroker

But only when i try to use these two URL's in my code . It is creating two
brokers . Broker1 and myvmbroker

Is this a normal Behavior .. ? Can't i make both connections running in
single Broker ?

Thanks
Kumar Ravella

-----