activemq-users mailing list archives

From rvenkat23 <rvenka...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Problems with ActiveMQ4.1.1 - Master/Slave brokers
Date Thu, 22 May 2008 19:30:07 GMT

Hi

I am also facing the same problem. When the master is killed and slave
becomes the master the messages already placed in the queue are stuck. But
its able to process the new message produced after slave becomes the master.

We are using ActiveMQ 4.1.1. what am i doing wrong? Can any one post working
master / slave example with configuration please.

Here is our config (shared file system):

 <broker brokerName="broker61650" useJmx="true" persistent="true"
xmlns="http://activemq.org/config/1.0">

 <persistenceAdapter>
        <journaledJDBC journalLogFiles="5" dataDirectory="/SAN/jms/test/"/>
 </persistenceAdapter>

    <transportConnectors>
       <transportConnector name="openwire" uri="tcp://localhost:61650"/>
    </transportConnectors>
</broker>

Thanks,
Venkatesh.