activemq-users mailing list archives

From Danilo Tuler <tu...@ideais.com.br>
Subject Re: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: unable to create new native thread on AMQ 5.0
Date Thu, 22 May 2008 04:46:59 GMT

Hi Filip,

Filip Hanik - Dev Lists wrote:

> essentially, it's more of a tuning thingy then a memory leak, if one
> needs that many topics/queues, then not running with the dedicated task
> runner sounds like the solution,

I didn't understand why you classify this issue as a "tuning thingy" and not
a bug.
I guess I don't know AMQ internals enough to get that.
All I know about AMQ thread handling is what I read from [1], which may
refer to AMQ 4.x.

Where can I find documentation for the UseDedicatedTaskRunner property?

Thanks,
Danilo

[1]
http://open.iona.com/wiki/display/ProdInfo/Understanding+the+Threads+Allocated+in+ActiveMQ