activemq-users mailing list archives

From sk123 <sk...@savi.com>
Subject Re: VM crashed during stress test
Date Mon, 19 May 2008 21:42:28 GMT

Thanks!!

I am running my test in debug mode and TogetherJ is the IDE.
My test stopped crashing but I was getting java heap space error instead.
It was because I was not closing the producer and the session as my sample
creates the producer for each publish request.

Once i fixed the issue, I was able to send 20K messages with no problem. My
test scenario has one producer and one consumer.