activemq-users mailing list archives

From Badri <badrinarayanan.doraisw...@fxall.com>
Subject Configuring policy entries in xml
Date Mon, 19 May 2008 20:16:28 GMT

Hi

I have 1 question about configuring policy entry for non-durable topics for
multiple consumers.

<policyMap>
     <policyEntries>
          <policyEntry topic="MarketData.EUR.CHF" memoryLimit="10mb">
              <dispatchPolicy>
                   <strictOrderDispatchPolicy/>
               </dispatchPolicy>
               <pendingMessageLimitStrategy>
                 <prefetchRatePendingMessageLimitStrategy multiplier="5.5"/>
               </pendingMessageLimitStrategy>
           </policyEntry>
     </policyEntries>
</policyMap>

I have 5 components in my application (residing on servers app1 through
app5) which are consumers subscribed to the above topic.
Is there any way I can configure 5 policyEntry for 5 different consumers?
I am just trying to figure put how I can map the consumer name to the
PolicyEntry.

Thanks for your time & help.
Badri