activemq-users mailing list archives

From siebelcrmdeveloper <siebelcrmdevelo...@gmail.com>
Subject ActiveMQ Error : java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: ...getDestination()Ljavax/jms/Destination
Date Fri, 16 May 2008 17:53:29 GMT

I am working on an integration of Siebel(7.8) and ActiveMQ (5.1.0) with JMS
queues.  I was able to successfully “Receive” message from queue and is
working fine. I am getting following error when I try to “Send” message to
the queue.

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQMessageProducerSupport.getDestination()Ljavax/jms/Destination;
	at
org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQMessageProducerSupport.send(ActiveMQMessageProducerSupport.java:269)

	at com.siebel.eai.jms.JMSBusinessService.c(JMSBusinessService.java)
	at com.siebel.eai.jms.g.run(JMSSecureSend.java)
	at com.siebel.eai.jms.a.runAs(SiebelJNDISecurityContext.java)
	at
com.siebel.eai.jms.JMSBusinessService.doInvokeMethodWithExceptions(JMSBusinessService.java)
	at
com.siebel.eai.jms.JMSBusinessService.doInvokeMethod(JMSBusinessService.java)
	at
com.siebel.eai.SiebelBusinessService.invokeMethod(SiebelBusinessService.java)

I saw a few posts mentioning that the activemq-all-5.1.0.jar may not be
specified on the classpath and I re-verified the path again and again. Can
somebody help?

Thanks