activemq-users mailing list archives

From j0llyr0g3r <>
Subject Re: HTTPS in general not working between brokers?
Date Thu, 15 May 2008 16:20:19 GMT

using the ssl-conncetor for ssl works fine but this is not what i need.

Because of a http-proxy in the middle i need to use the https-connector.

As described here:

- ssl works
- http work (even over proxies)
- https does not work

Certificates, truststores etc are configured correctly, otherwise ssl
wouldn't work.

So, in a nutshell, https is my problem, not ssl.

All of the above led me to the conclusion that the https-connector simply
doesn't work at all (see my thread above).....

The sparse documentation about this is either wrong or inaccurate, just

does not work even if all prerequisites like certificates etc. are

Any more ideas?