activemq-users mailing list archives

From j0llyr0g3r <timo.roess...@wincor-nixdorf.com>
Subject Re: HTTPS in general not working between brokers?
Date Thu, 15 May 2008 16:20:19 GMT

Hi,

using the ssl-conncetor for ssl works fine but this is not what i need.

Because of a http-proxy in the middle i need to use the https-connector.

As described here:

http://www.nabble.com/http-ok%2C-ssl-ok%2C-HTTPS--%3E-NOT-ok--td17131092s2354.html

- ssl works
- http work (even over proxies)
- https does not work

Certificates, truststores etc are configured correctly, otherwise ssl
wouldn't work.

So, in a nutshell, https is my problem, not ssl.

All of the above led me to the conclusion that the https-connector simply
doesn't work at all (see my thread above).....

The sparse documentation about this is either wrong or inaccurate, just
using

https://foo:3434

does not work even if all prerequisites like certificates etc. are
fullfilled.

Any more ideas?