activemq-users mailing list archives

From NaomiJones <niloyo...@gmail.com>
Subject Problems installing activemq on ColdFusion
Date Thu, 15 May 2008 05:49:41 GMT

I'm attempting to setup event gateways on ColdFusion 8 with active mq 5.1.  I
was able to get a topic subscriber setup however the message producer is
throwing the following error in the ColdFusion logs:

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQMessageProducerSupport.getDestination()Ljavax/jms/Destination;

I saw posts where individuals did not have the active mq jar specified on
the class path however I can see it on the path using the CF administrator
setting summary. Has anyone seen this before or has ideas on why it's
happening?