activemq-users mailing list archives

From petrkorda <mart...@o2.pl>
Subject Portfolio demo application
Date Wed, 14 May 2008 10:21:35 GMT

I am encountering problems trying to use Portfolio demo application.

1.
In 5.1 "Market data publisher" works correctly, but "Portfolio" page doesn't

2.
In 5.0 the "Portfolio" example works perfectly when run in Jetty, but I
never succeeded in having it working under Tomcat

Any hints, ideas?
I was thinking about using ActiveMQ AJAX Comet functionality in a commercial
project, but since I'm trying to play with it a little I'm not sure.
Has anyone any experience/success-story with using real-time AJAX Comet
display and ActiveMQ?

Thanks a lot,
Petr