activemq-users mailing list archives

From Mike Miljour <mmilj...@idanalytics.com>
Subject Re: activemq-admin error during stop
Date Tue, 13 May 2008 22:36:18 GMT

I am encountering the same problem.  Even if I use the default port of 61616,
I get the exact same exceptions.  I am trying to upgrade from a snapshot 5.0
from January.  We need the ability to shutdown ActiveMQ from a script.

Here is my configuration:
  <broker xmlns="http://activemq.org/config/1.0"
	deleteAllMessagesOnStartup="true"
	dataDirectory="//data"
	persistent="true">

    <!-- The transport connectors ActiveMQ will listen to -->
    <transportConnectors>
       <transportConnector name="openwire"
uri="tcp://localhost:61616?wireFormat.maxInactivityDuration=0"/>
     </transportConnectors>

 </broker>