activemq-users mailing list archives

From Benoitx <beno...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Network of Brokers - Broker A talking to Broker B
Date Tue, 13 May 2008 10:45:54 GMT

Has anyone found a solution to this?

I've just upgraded from ActiveMQ 4.1.1 to 5.1.0 and suddenly all my network
of brokers keep the messages in the local queues!  I think it is an issue
related to the first broker not forwarding messages to the second broker. We
have an old 4.1.1 broker part of the network and it is the only one that is
able to forward to BrokerB...

I have checked the documentation...
http://activemq.apache.org/networks-of-brokers.html

BrokerA:
<networkConnectors>
    <networkConnector name="objectlab-esb-client-to-esb-server-client1"
uri="static://(tcp://localhost:27000)" dynamicOnly="true"
conduitSubscriptions="true"
 decreaseNetworkConsumerPriority="false">
	<excludedDestinations>
	    <queue physicalName="*" />
	    <queue physicalName=">" />
	    <topic physicalName="*" />
	    <topic physicalName=">" />
	</excludedDestinations>
	<dynamicallyIncludedDestinations>
	    <queue physicalName="queue.client1.from" />
	</dynamicallyIncludedDestinations>
    </networkConnector>
</networkConnectors>

and BrokerB (where the consumers are)
<transportConnectors>
	<transportConnector uri="tcp://localhost:27000" />
</transportConnectors>

The messages stay in the queue "queue.client1.from" in BrokerA...

If BrokerA runs activeMQ 4.1.1 it all works ok...

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks a lot
Benoit
http://www.Appendium.com