activemq-users mailing list archives

From Yohan Liyanage <>
Subject Error in Eclispe XML Editor when 'amq' namespace used
Date Sun, 11 May 2008 07:56:55 GMT

I tried to create an embedded broker in a  Spring Bean Configuration, as
shown in ActiveMQ Documentation. The application runs as intended, but the
Eclipse XML Editor shows an error in the Bean Configuration File, at the
line where <amq:broker> is declared:

schema_reference.4: Failed to read schema document
'', because 1) could
not find the document; 2) the document could not be read; 3) the root
element of the document is not <xsd:schema>.

I am using ActiveMQ 5.1 with Spring 2.5 in Eclipse 3.3. I have added
xbean-spring-3.3.jar also into my build path, but this doesnt solve my
problem either. When I change the schemaLocation to
'', the error
is gone, but there's a warning  stating that "Unable to locate Spring
NamespaceHandler for element 'amq:broker' of schema namespace

How can I get rid of these errors/warnings?

My XML file is as follows :

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<beans xmlns=""

	<!-- Embedded ActiveMQ Broker -->
			<amq:transportConnector uri="tcp://localhost:61616"/>