activemq-users mailing list archives

From jaya_srini <jya_sr...@Hotmail.com>
Subject Re: TransportListener question
Date Fri, 09 May 2008 08:28:00 GMT

Thanks so much for the responses. Can you tell me how I can use Async Sends
with the Failover transport? I tried the jms.useAsyncSend parameter in the
connection URI but that just causes the client to hang.

Is there any other way to do this? If we can use failover with async sends
that would be really great for us!

jaya