activemq-users mailing list archives

From shaf <shaffin.bha...@gmail.com>
Subject AMQ 5.1 - How to get a list of Queues
Date Wed, 07 May 2008 23:53:01 GMT

Hello,

I am trying to get a list of existing Queues with the following code:

ActiveMQConnectionFactory( server );
	ActiveMQConnection amqcon = connectionFactory.createConnection();
	Set<ActiveMQQueue> amqs = amqcon.getDestinationSource().getQueues();
	Iterator<ActiveMQQueue> queues = amqs.iterator();

	while ( queues.hasNext() )
	{
		ActiveMQQueue queue = queues.next();
		System.out.println( "Queue: " + queue.getPhysicalName() );
	}

The code above does not work consistently. I have a sample queue as well as
one that I created using the admin interface and none show up. Can someone
provide some guidance here please.

Thanks,
Shaf.