activemq-users mailing list archives

From jgunz <slo...@twcny.rr.com>
Subject ActiveMQ 4.1.1 server freezes
Date Wed, 07 May 2008 13:19:18 GMT

I have been using ActiveMQ 4.1.1 for awhile in a production product and
recently we have been seeing occasional lock-ups/freezes that go away when
we restart ActiveMQ. From our clients or from the ActiveMQ log we cannot see
that there is a problem, we just stop seeing message throughput .

I'm at a loss in regards to how I can debug this problem. Is there some way
I can see what the ActiveMQ server is doing and why it is hanging?

Incase it helps, here is our connect string:
failover:(tcp://localhost:61606)?initialReconnectDelay=1000&useExponentialBackOff=false

We register a transport listener and log interruptions but during these
freezes we do not get any log messages.