activemq-users mailing list archives

From Cedric Tallichet <>
Subject NMS ActiveMQ "Dead Lock" on Produce / Consume
Date Wed, 07 May 2008 08:41:05 GMT

We are testing ActiveMQ (version 5) and NMS ActiveMQ (fresh SVN update).

First tests were working well.. But at a time, the NMS part "blocked", and
was unable to consume or produce any more message.
Do you have any known issues? I don't find anything on Jira. It's seems the
Latch mutex wait for something that never come.

( I build the NMS and NMS ActiveMQ using VS2008, and not using nant or
maven. is there any known issues using VS?)